Startech CN Plus Borer Routing
Startech CN plus has been designed for the small-medium woodworking workshops but also for larger companies that produce customised products, with in house prototype development departments. Thanks to the 8 independent vertical spindles, the 6 horizontal spindles, the blade in "X" .
FLEXIBLE: IDEAL SOLUTION FOR TAILORED PRODUCTIONS
No operator's intervention for the worktable and machine set-up according to the panel dimensions.
PERFORMING: TOP PERFORMANCE
Tooling and machining operations reduced to the minimum, with 40 m/min axes speed.
COMPACT: VER REDUCED MACHINE OVERALL DIMENSIONS
With its 5 m2 overall dimensions, it can be installed in reduced spaces.
SIMPLE: AT EVER BOD 'S REACH
Easy-to-use machine and for every investment capability.
CNC drilling and grooving centre with fixed work table and mobile workpiece.
It is capable to carry out the following operations:
- vertical drilling on the panel surface
- horizontal drilling on all 4 sides
- grooving with integrated disc cutter along "X" axis
- standard vertical routing
Base and working table
structure made of welded steel plates to create a large support surface, on which the work tables are fixed. Electrical cabinet integrated in the base.
Work table made of phenolic material with grooves to allow the through boring
The gantry structure is made of welded steel plates which supports the main operating group.
consisting in boring head with 8 vertical/6 horizontal spindles and integrated blade, plus vertical electrospindle (vers. R) with manual tool changer.
Movement of workpiece and operating group
An intelligent clamp directly controlled from the NC locks the panel to be processed and positions it in sequence under the operating head to execute the requested machining
Sliding along "X", "Y" and "Z" axes of prismatic linear guides and preloaded recirculating ball bearings.
Group positioning and machine motion is carried out by means of digital brushless motors.
CNC CONTROL UNIT
Control Unit designed for Drilling and Routing Centres installed on PC
Pc-Office with Hicam machine interface software
General features of the Hicam software
- parametric programming (excepting the programs which foressee the rear panel balancing) with graphic display
- import of the DXF and ASCII files (2D) ("Maestro cnc");
- automatic optimisation of boring cycles
-on-line calculator of computed data ("Maestro cnc");
-use of bar codes with already integrated software;
-selfdiagnosis and signalling of possible errors or damages in the user's language;
-single step operation for manual control of individual program steps (excepting routing);
- operator interface in user's language;
- machining head graphic configuration;
- override which allows to adjust the operating unit positioning speed;
Machine in conformity with the standard safety regulations according to the countries of machine destination.
It is forbidden to work panels with features that are not included in the indicated dimensions.
The machine can work only rectangular panels, whose long side has to be
positioned in the "X" direction of the working coordinates.
For horizontal machining on workpieces with length lower than 121mm with no. 62 or no. 63 tool, it is not possible to grant the bore precision as the same is constrained to the workpiece precision.
Working on pieces with particular profiles have to be evaluated during the contract stipulation.
The startech cn plus model is available in 2 different equipments:
- startech cn plus: equipment for drilling applications only
- startech cn plus R: equipment for drilling and routing applications
To the different presetting it is possible to add the options indicated in "O" in the relevant price list column.
- horizontal drilling in X, up to 11mm minimum quota in Y
- grooving up to 120mm minimum quota in "Y" to the max. pass depth; from 60 mm to 120 mm: 4 mm max. depth
- 30 mm maximum vertical drilling depth
- 30 mm maximum horizontal drilling quota with respect to the panel surface (face 1)
- through drilling on panels with thickness up to 22mm with 8mm bits and 20mm with 10mm bits
- integrated blade unit with:
* Rotating speed: 5500 rpm
* Tool attachment: 20mm bore
* Blade = 125mm maximum diameter; 6mm maximum thickness