Mafell KSS 60 18Mbl PURE with carry case Cordless
With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 67 mm on the track, MAFELL's new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example. In addition, the innovative, powerful battery technology of the KSS 60 18M bl means you can work with greater freedom and efficiency on the construction site.
Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 408 mm.
It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife - the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.
- The cross-cutting system with the latest 18 V lithium-ion technology offers unprecedented flexibility and unrestricted use with full freedom from the mains power supply.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area.
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts and recesses
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
1 TCT saw blade 185 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, ATB, 32 teeth, Battery ideal, for cross-cutting wood; Ref. No. 092493
1 Parallel guide fence
1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206921
1 Guide track 400; Ref. No. 204010
1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 99, 18V, 99 Wh (Li-HD); Ref. No. 094503
1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094492
In metall carrying case 785x320x285mm